By Eric V. Larson
Read or Download Ambivalent Allies?: A Study of South Korean Attitudes Toward the U.S. (Technical Report (RAND)) PDF
Best freedom & security books
In Black Rage in New Orleans, Leonard N. Moore strains the stunning background of police corruption within the Crescent urban from global struggle II to typhoon Katrina and the concurrent upward thrust of a giant and energized black competition to it. In New Orleans, crime, drug abuse, and homicide have been normal, and an underpaid, inadequately staffed, and poorly knowledgeable police strength usually resorted to brutality opposed to African americans.
In June 2013, former NSA agent Edward Snowden proven that Microsoft works heavily with the NSA. This e-book presents the surprising hidden info of that dating and explains why it harms every person from social activists to small enterprise proprietors. while you're excited by Microsoft turning in your facts to the NSA, we're the following to provide you a more secure safer alternative.
Today’s struggle has moved clear of being an occasion among massed nationwide populations and towards small numbers of opponents utilizing high-tech weaponry. The editors of and members to the well timed assortment alterations of battle within the modern global convey that this shift displays adjustments within the technological, strategic, ideological, and moral geographical regions.
May still the USA ask its army to assure the circulate of oil from the Persian Gulf? If the united states defense dedication is in truth strategically sound, what posture should still the army undertake to guard Persian Gulf oil? Charles L. Glaser and Rosemary A. Kelanic current a set of recent essays from a multidisciplinary staff of political scientists, historians, and economists that supply solutions to those questions.
- Warring Friends: Alliance Restraint in International Politics (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs)
- Burmese Refugees: Letters from the Thai-Burma Border
- Development Planning: A Strategic Approach to Future Air Force Capabilities
- Diagnosing Identities, Wounding-Bodies: Medical Abuses and Other Human Rights Violations Against Lesbian, Gay and Transgender People in Iran
- Military Economics: The Interaction of Power and Money
- Eternal Vigilance?: 50 years of the CIA (Studies in Intelligence)
Additional info for Ambivalent Allies?: A Study of South Korean Attitudes Toward the U.S. (Technical Report (RAND))